You can easily add Feedbucket to your Shopify store by adding the script in
header.liquid. Follow the below steps to get started.
- Log into your Shopify account
- In the navigation find your store and then click on
Themes like below screenshot.
- Under your Current Theme find the button
Actions and then click
Edit Code like below screenshot.
- In the search bar type in
header.liquid and open that file by clicking on it.
- Copy the Feedbucket script tag by going to your project > installation > Add the script code manually on dashboard.feedbucket.app and paste it into the top of the file. Then click
- The Feedbucket script should not be installed so when you visit your site you should see Feedbucket loading. Happy feedbacking!